I’ve embarked on a new freelance adventure combining the unique skills in broadcast/digital journalism, content marketing and PR that I’ve gained over the last 10 years.
I provide the following services to clients:
* Video production and consultancy
* Infographic production and consultancy
* Blog planning and writing
* First class copywriting/ editing including annual reports, website copy, features
* Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
* Social media management and training
* Press release writing (B2C and B2B)
* Features researching and writing, including interviewing business stakeholders (B2C and B2B)
* ‘Selling in’ stories effectively to print journalists (B2C, B2B)
* ‘Selling in’ stories effectively to broadcast journalists (I’ve been ‘on the other side’)
* Providing creative and innovative ideas for PR and content marketing campaigns
* On-screen presentation and voiceover work
* University lecturing in journalism
I also work as a part-time journalism lecturer at the Leeds Beckett University Business School, where I enjoy applying my extensive experience working as a national journalist and TV programme maker.
Whatever your content needs, I can use my extensive journalistic experience to help you. As you can probably tell, my specialist areas are food and travel… but I can turn my hand to any type of content!
You can reach me in the following ways:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter – @foodie_travels